|The Yusupov Palace and Park Complex
On the Southern coast of Crimea, near to the Mount Ai-Petri, in Koreiz town is situated The Yusupov Palace and Park Complex. The palace dates the XVIII century and the beginning of Russian colonization of Crimea. Yusupov Palace it became a former "Pink House", built in the style of a modernized Italian Renaissance by a talented architect N. Krasnov. The palace’s owner were Prince Felix Yusupov, Prince Sumarokov-Elston - was governor-general of Moscow, and his wife - Princess Zinaida Yusupova...
|The Livadia Palace
The history of the Livadia Palace begins in 1834 when the Livadia was owened by the Polish magnate Leo Potocki. Yalta’s architect KI Eshlimana, built this palace, surrounded by a wonderful park. In 1860, the Palace became the property of the Empress, wife of Alexander II. The new owners put in order vineyards and begin reconstruction of the palace. In 1891 it became a summer residence of the last Russian tsar Nicholas II. On the slopes of surrounding mountains appeared a ...
Massandra Palace is situated between Alushta and Yalta on the highway Big Yalta, Crimea. Massandra Palace was the residence of the Russian Emperor Alexander III. The palace was built in 1881 near the church of the Assumption of St. John the Baptist by Prince, SM Vorontsov. The palace was built in the style of Louis XIII, under the French architect Bouchard, so the palace is often called the "Lesser of Versailles". After the death of Prince Vorontsov, the construction of the palace was stoped till 1889, ...